Today’s hairdo is really easy one, but also sexy one!! I hope you enjoy it 😉
1. Leaving the front hair and little bit of side hair, take the top half of your hair and make a high ponytail. It’ll look better when it’s finished if you make a tight and sleek ponytail at this point.
2. Twist the lower hair up and bring it right next to the base of ponytail. Use bobby pins to secure the twisted hair in place.
＊This is how I use bobby pins. I’m just using a big hair clip so that you can see what I’m doing better. First, take little bit of both the twisted hair and the bottom hair with a bobby pin by kind of stubbing it into the hair perpendicularly to the head. Then, pull down the bobby pin to the side, and push it into the hair all the way. Do this a couple of times till your hair is completely secured.
3. Bring rest of your lower hair to the front and loop it around the base of the ponytail.
4. Then add some curls to your top hair. Remember to take and curl a small amount of hair at a time. Then, tease your hair to give it more volume.
5. Style the rest of your hair however you like. One method is to bring some hair to the front. Use your favorite hair product to keep the look. And, you are done!! 😀
Thanks for reading ;-^