Another very cute and easy half-up half-down hairstyle!! I think it’s perfect for a cute campus look!
Let’s get it started 😉
1. Leaving your front hair and a little bit of side hair, take the top half of your hair and make a high ponytail.
2. If your hair is straight, put some curls on your hair to make it look more feminine! When you are curling the top, try to take and curl a small amount of hair at a time.
3. Take a inch of your hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the hair band. Use a bobby pin to secure the hair.
4. Tease your top hair to give it some volume. Then, pinch a small amount of hair and pull out a little to give some volume on the top of your head as well (Just like the picture below).
5. That’s it!! If needed, use a hair spray or anything you like to hold the look.
Hopefully you’ll like it!!
Thanks for reading~ 😉